GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the Guest House.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the Guest House. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- Aadhar Card and Pan Card is compulsory.
- PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Stay of 1 child up to 3 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress.
- Pets are not allowed in the Guest House premises.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Guest House, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the Guest House, the Management reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Guest House asset. Guest shall keep the Guest House room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
- No Smoking & Tobacco Chewing in Guest House Rooms or premises. We really take pride in keeping all our rooms fresh and clean, and discourage smoking & tobacco chewing in the rooms.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
In case of cancellation of room no refund will be provided to customer.